The numerous benefits of on-going support from APS ensure that you have a dedicated APS representative available when you need assistance.
You will receive many valuable services including:
- Guaranteed Employee Placement & Support Services
- HR Compliance & Consulting Services, including on-farm HR support
- Agricultural Labor Law Compliance Services (including I-9 audits)
- Visa Services
- Train and explain farm specific protocols to employees
- Free educational webinars and seminars
- Access to APS’ elite team of professionals
- Newsletter subscription
- Free access to various forms, templates, posters, etc.
- One-time new client set-up fee
- One-time new employee placement fee
- Monthly support/membership fee is based on the number of supported employees
- Terms of membership are formalized in a written agreement
Common Dairy Farm Vocabulary & Phrases (English/Spanish)
Designed specifically for dairy farms, this resource contains key agricultural vocabulary, helpful phrases, basic questions, common verbs, and useful adjectives on the following major topics: dairy farming, barns, cows, calves, medicines and treatments, milking, etc. This one-of-a-kind dictionary also contains a comprehensive Spanish letter pronunciation guide, maps, and metric conversion tables for common units of measure. Available in two formats.
The pocket-sized booklet is water-and-tear resistant.
*FREE SHIPPING* and bulk discounts offered on orders of 5 or more.
You can also purchase the dictionary as an eBook and then download it. Perfect for viewing the dictionary on your smart phone.
eBook: Common Dairy Farm Vocab Booklet
(By clicking Pay Now, you agree to APS’ Terms & Conditions.)