APS offers agricultural employers assistance to ensure they are complying with all federal and state government rules and regulations when hiring employees, both citizens and non-citizens. APS is also familiar with the many State-specific regulations for agriculture employees and employer provided housing.
Today’s agricultural employers are facing unprecedented scrutiny. APS employs a team of bilingual, experienced professionals to address agricultural human resources issues and ensure full compliance with federal and state government rules and regulations. Available services include:
- Labor recruitment and on-the-job skills training
- Effective consultation with employees and conflict resolution
- Technical language support and productive evaluations
- Labor law postings, legislative changes, and compliance
- Internal audit recommendations and Form I-9 reviews
- H-2A/H-2B Visas and TN Visa program application process assistance
For more information, contact us.